Recently I had to think about when I had had a stressful time in my life and turned it into a positive experience. This is known as reframing. Of course, autism came to mind immediately. Continue reading
About this Blog
Taking care of your health and wellness - artfully, scientifically, madly, deeply.
Join our Mailing List
- Things I wish someone had told me when my son was diagnosed with Autism
- Finding 'the space between'
- Natural cold remedies - just like Grandma used to make
- Why nose-breathing is important for your health (not just your image)
- Why PBS NewsHour's 'Autism Now' report is must-see TV
- Better than botox? How yoga refreshes mind, body and soul